ISSUE OF PRACTICE
1. ‘A’ GRADE : After passing BEMS & MDEH Course
(candidate has to apply
(5 years validity) within the year)
Eligibility * Photocopies of BEMS & MDEH mark-sheets / certificates
as the case may be.
* Four passport size photographs
* Registration fee Rs. 8,000/- for BEMS & MDEH separately.
Production of Electro Homeopathy Medicines :-
Publication of literature / books
- Material Medical of Electropathy (Hindi & English)
- Practice of Medicine (Hindi & English)
- Pharmacy of Electro Homeopathy
- Electro Homeopathy
- Swasthya ka Khajana (Booklet)/ Magazines/pamphlets/ Brouchers
Grant of Affiliation (learning centres) for running
the courses of BEMS & MD(EH) throughout India.
Conduct of Seminar/ Medical camps / Exhibition
and other health programme in different places.